Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shopping > Booze

Hello Everyone,

It's Fall, so that means I am back!  For whatever reason, I have blogged during the Fall months for the past two years, but then I stop.  No idea.  But hopefully, I will be here to stay this year -- third time's a charm right?

This past weekend was the first weekend that really felt like Fall.  Saturday was the most gorgeous day.  My roommate and I were on a mini-detox this weekend, but decided we had to enjoy the beautiful weather somehow, so we headed to Crocker Park, the outdoor mall near us in Westlake.  Big.Mistake...

We went to a few shops including, Express, Loft, Francesca's, Victoria's Secret & DSW...but the one that broke the bank was Nordstrom Rack.  It just opened up at Crocker on September 12, so it was super busy & crowded, but they had plenty of people working the registers, so we didn't have to wait in line.  The ladies ringing up Lauren & I conned talked us into opening up Nordstrom Credit Cards (eek!). 

Lauren found the Best.Boots.Ever for $90 and as much as I tried to tell her that she didn't need them, she decided she did.  She also found two other pairs of boots there!  I found a pair of Steve Maddens that I bought and had total FOMO (fear.of.missing.out) on the $90 boots she found.  They were the last pair at Crocker, but they had three at the Nordstrom Rack in Legacy Village, so don't judge but ... we went to the Nordstrom Rack in Beachwood the next day to get myself a pair of those boots (Woo!). 

So we rounded out our booze-free weekend with some cute Fall clothes & boots.  I'd call that a success, wouldn't you? Some of my finds are pictured below! Now, go out & get yourself some new Fall threads.

Cute pair of black suede booties from DSW

Steve Madden Boots from Nordstrom Rack

the boots I had to have from Nordstrom Rack!

Some new Fall tops -- all from Nordstrom Rack except the cream is from Express

Happy Tuesday! 

xo
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment